Parents have the greatest interest in their child’s progression and potential to succeed, yet it can be difficult for parents to find the resources they need to help their children.
There is a tremendous need for a resource that connects parents to experts, doctors and professionals in the field of autism. Parents also deserve to know the current state of autism research and to have a meaningful resource to aid their family.
Autism Advocate Parenting Magazine’s Core Beliefs
- Knowledge empowers parents to ask informed questions and to advocate for their children.
- Searching for information and resources on autism is time-consuming and overwhelming. Raising a child on the spectrum leaves little time and energy for seeking out valuable information.
- There is a vast amount of expert knowledge on autism spectrum disorder. With technological advances, parents should be able to access information from around the world easily.
- We will find more joy in our journey as we empower ourselves with information. This information will help us take action and move in a positive direction.
- Our children on the spectrum are incredible human beings, and it is our privilege to be autism advocates for them!